A couple of points to remember when measuring your ring size:
- Your fingers can be up to half a size smaller if measuring when cold.
- A thicker ring will feel a little tighter than a fine ring.
If you are unsure of your ring size then print out and use the attached guide.
Necklaces are available in the following lengths:
- XX Small – 14 inches
- X Small - 15 inches
- Small - 16 inches
- Medium – 18 inches
- Large – 20 inches
- X Large - 22 inches
- XX Large - 24 inches
If you would like one of the necklaces in a different length, or a particular combination of necklaces to layer then please email me at email@example.com so we can discuss your requirements.
All bracelets have a clasp opening so they do not need to slide over your hand. Using a flexible measuring tape (or piece of string that you can then measure using a ruler), measure the distance around your wrist below the wristbone (where a bracelet would normally sit when worn) to work out the minimum length of the bracelet. Add 1.5cm for a comfortable fit.
- XX Small – 16 cm / 6.3 inches
- X Small - 17cm / 6.7 inches
- Small - 18cm / 7.1 inches
- Medium – 19 cm / 7.5 inches
- Large – 20 cm / 7.9 inches
- X Large - 21cm / 8.3 inches
To work out your bangle measurement, bring your thumb and little finger together as you would when sliding a bangle over your hand. Using a flexible measuring tape (or piece of string that you can then measure using a ruler), measure the distance around the widest part of your hand (across base knuckle of your thumb, forefinger and little finger). This is the circumference of your hand.
A bangle should fit snugly but should not be squeezed to fit as this will cause metal fatigue and may lead to the bangle breaking. If you are between sizes, always choose the larger size to ensure that the bangle will fit over your hand.
- XX Small – 18 cm / 7.1 inches
- X Small - 19cm / 7.5 inches
- Small - 20 cm / 7.9 inches
- Medium – 21 cm / 8.3 inches
- Large – 22 cm / 8.7 inches
- X Large - 23 cm / 9.1 inches